Use case for IT & Security Risk Management
Archer PCI Management enables organizations to streamline the compliance process, simplify stakeholder participation, and reduce overall compliance effort and cost. It allows organizations to jumpstart a PCI compliance program by conducting continuous assessments and providing visibility to manage and mitigate risk. PCI Management guides merchants through the completion of relevant self-assessment questionnaires (SAQs). It also provides packaging and export of compliance program results and attestation articles in a properly formatted PCI Report on Compliance (ROC) for easy submission and review.
- Easy-to-use project workflows to manage CDE (cardholder data environment) scoping and multiple, ongoing compliance assessments
- Structured content libraries link the PCI-DSS to an extensive control testing repository to ensure full coverage in driving internal or external assessment activities
- Persona-driven dashboards and questionnaires simplify the attestation and evidence gathering process and provide clear insight into compliance activity status
- Aggregated issues management functionality tracks findings and gaps and manages remediation activities
- One-click reporting template assembles deliverables into a properly formatted Report on Compliance (ROC)
With Archer PCI Management, you will see:
- Complete end-to-end visibility across all PCI-relevant business process risk and compliance activities
- Reduced time spent researching requirements and chasing stakeholder responses and evidence
- Increased control testing accuracy, completeness, and reporting coverage, plus the ability to distribute assessment and remediation tasks to multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Enhanced issues tracking, with all issues automatically consolidated into a combined view
- Extensive reporting options for current and historical PCI performance
Archer Release 5.3 SP1 and later
Professional Services may be required based on customer needs and deployment configuration
Release Notes and Installation Guide
- The PCI 3.1 Release Notes and the PCI 3.1 Installation and Configuration Guide are located on the private Archer Customer/Partner Community [registration and login is required]
- Please Note: if you purchased PCI 3.1, you will receive the Install files as part of the fulfillment process. If you purchased PCI 2.1, please contact your Account Rep and/or Archer Customer Support firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation and processing.
For More Information
To learn more about Archer PCI Management:
- Read the Archer PCI Management data sheet
To learn more about how Archer solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact Archer at email@example.com.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.