Use Case for Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
Building upon the capabilities provided by the pre-requisite Archer Data Governance use case, Archer Privacy Program Management is designed to help organizations identify and assess the privacy impacts and risks posed by data processing activities involving personally identifiable information (PII).
Archer Privacy Program Management is designed to enable organizations to group processing activities for the purposes of performing data protection impact assessments and tracking regulatory and data breach communications with data protection authorities. Chief privacy officers, data privacy officers (DPO), and privacy teams are also enabled to benefit from a central repository of information needed to demonstrate commitment to GDPR compliance around the organization’s privacy program.
Archer Privacy Program Management is designed to help organizations to improve how they manage personal data processing activities, document communications with regulators, and assess the privacy risk impact of managing PII. With better diligence and stronger programs in place, organizations are empowered to demonstrate conformance with compliance obligations. Establishing an effective privacy management program can also positively impact the organization’s bottom line, through reduced risk exposure to fines and penalties for non-compliance.
- Track and archive communications with regulatory organizations regarding privacy questions
- Maintain assessment scopes for personal and sensitive data environments
- Perform privacy impact assessments (PIA) and data protection impact assessments (DPIA)
- Identify operating conditions that may necessitate a DPIA pursuant to Articles 35 and 36 of GDPR
- Demonstrate accountability and commitment to GDPR compliance across your organization
- Configure dashboards to effectively monitor your privacy program
- Improve understanding, visibility and status tracking of personal and sensitive information with Data Identification assessments
- Execute consistent DPIAs and PIAs
- Archer Data Governance
- Archer Release 6.3 and later
The features and functionality of the Archer Privacy Program Management use case described herein are materially different from the former RSA offering sold under the same name. The release of the product described herein is a new RSA product.
For More Information
To learn more about how Archer solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact Archer at email@example.com
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.