Archer Public Sector solutions are purpose-built to meet the unique needs of U.S. federal agencies, providing capabilities essential for effective information assurance program management and maximizing existing agency infrastructure investments. You can leverage people, process, and technology to build an integrated approach to Assessment & Authorization, Continuous Monitoring and overall risk management. In addition to solving IA challenges, Archer Public Sector solutions can also provide significant ROI by saving labor hours, reducing software license and training costs, increasing productivity, reducing risks and incidents, and bringing the IA organization into an improved, common culture through improved data sharing and the use of a common taxonomy and workflow.
Archer Public Sector Solutions provides several use cases to meet your specific business needs as you mature your regulatory and corporate compliance program, including the following options.
- Assessment & Authorization: Assess and authorize all new information systems before they go into production to ensure they are operating at an acceptable level of risk. Comply with FISMA and OMB requirements while improving overall security and controls and enabling more efficient identification, management, and mitigation of issues.
- Continuous Monitoring: Build an aggregate risk view at any level of the enterprise and monitor, make a faster, more targeted response to emerging risks, and mitigate the findings in the order in which they will reduce risk most.
- Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M) Management: Centralize findings and defects and then track the remediation effort into dates, milestones and costs.
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Public Sector Solutions:
- Read the Archer Public Sector Solutions solution brief
- Review the Archer Maturity Map for Public Sector Solutions (requires membership in the private Archer Customer/Partner Community)
- Review the links above for additional information about RSA Archer Public Sector use cases
To learn more about how Archer solutions and services can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact Archer at email@example.com.
- assessment and authorization
- continuous monitoring
- plan of action
- Product Info
- Product Information
- Product Resources
- public sector
- public sector solutions
- RSA Archer
- RSA Archer Suite
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.