Archer® Regulatory Content Analysis enables compliance analysts to more quickly and efficiently focus on specific areas of regulations that impact the organization. Incorporating patent-pending technology, Archer Regulatory Content Analysis utilizes natural language processing and machine learning to analyze how an organization maps existing regulations to controls. It leverages adaptive learning capabilities of the algorithm to identify and recommend control changes specific to the organization’s control structure.
With Archer Regulatory Content Analysis, organizations can more effectively identify regulatory changes and ensure compliance while minimizing resource-intensive manual processes.
- Automatic suggestions of applicable controls for new regulations based on controls environment
- Natural language processing and machine learning to process text-based regulations
- Highlighted similarities for new and existing regulations for analysts’ reference
- Unmatched content can be manually mapped utilizing advanced search and mapping features
- SaaS-based offering available for RSA Archer on-premises, hosted, and SaaS implementations
With Archer Regulatory Content Analysis, you can:
- Accelerate the process of analyzing new and updated regulations
- Gain greater efficiency by focusing regulatory change management on what applies to your organization
- Intelligently automate the resource-intensive process of sorting through regulatory change documentation and determining business impact
- Ensure consistency of regulations analysis across the organization
For More Information
To learn more about Archer Regulatory Content Analysis:
To learn more about how Archer solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.