Archer Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management allows you to consolidate information from multiple regulatory bodies, document their impact to the business, and establish a sustainable, repeatable, and auditable regulatory compliance program. With Archer Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management, you can obtain a clear view of the organization's state of compliance, enabling you to prioritize activities that address the regulatory requirements having the greatest impact on the business. Limiting overcompensating responses and wasted cycles preserves the ability to direct more resources back to strategic areas of the business.
Archer Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management provides several use cases to meet your specific business needs as you mature your regulatory and corporate compliance program, including the following options.
- Policy Program Management: Establish a scalable and flexible environment to manage corporate and regulatory policies and ensure alignment with compliance obligations.
- Corporate Obligations Management: Provides the necessary tools and capabilities to document external regulatory obligations. It enables you to establish a systematic review and approval process for tracking changes to those obligations, understanding the business impact, and prioritizing a response.
- Data Governance: Designed to provide a framework to help organizations identify, manage, and implement appropriate controls around personal data processing activities.
- Privacy Program Management: Designed to enable organizations to group processing activities for the purposes of performing data protection impact assessments and tracking regulatory and data breach communications with data protection authorities.
- Controls Assurance Program Management: Offers a framework and taxonomy to systematically document the control universe, and assess and report on the performance of controls at the business hierarchy and business process level. You can apply clear, accurate control guidance in support of any compliance objective.
- Financial Controls Monitoring: Extends the foundation established with Archer Controls Assurance Program Management, with an approach to defining and managing separate compliance projects simultaneously.
- Regulatory Content Analysis: Utilizes natural language processing and machine learning to analyze how an organization maps existing regulations to controls and leverages adaptive learning capabilities of the algorithm to identify and recommend control changes specific to the organization’s control structure.
For More Information
To learn more about Archer Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management:
- Read the Archer Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management Solution Brief
- Review the Archer Maturity Map for Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management (requires membership in the private Archer Customer/Partner Community)
- Review the links above for additional information about Archer Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management use cases
To learn more about how Archer solutions and services can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact Archer at email@example.com.
- compliance management
- controls assurance
- controls monitoring
- corporate compliance
- corporate obligations
- corporate obligations management
- data governance
- eu gdpr
- policy program
- policy program management
- privacy program management
- Product Info
- Product Information
- Product Resources
- regulatory and corporate compliance
- regulatory compliance
- RSA Archer
- RSA Archer Suite
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.