Use Case for Enterprise & Operational Risk Management
Archer® Risk Catalog allows you to record and track risks across your organization and establish accountability by named first and second line of defense managers. It provides a three-level rollup of risk, from a granular level through enterprise risk statements. Inherent and residual risk can be assessed utilizing a top- down, qualitative approach, with assessed values rolling up to intermediate and enterprise risk statements.
- Consistent approach to documenting risk, assigning ownership, and assessing risks
- Oversight and management of all risks in a central location
- Ability to understand granular risks that are driving enterprise risk statements
- Consolidated list of prioritized risk statements
With Archer Risk Catalog, you can:
- Maintain a consolidated list of risks
- Enforce a consistent approach to risk assessments
- Prioritize risks to make informed decisions about risk treatment plans
- Create accountability for risk ownership
For More Information
To learn more about Archer Risk Catalog:
- Read the Archer Risk Catalog data sheet
To learn more about how Archer solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.