Use Case for Third Party Governance
Archer® Third Party Catalog allows you to document all third-party relationships, engagements , and associated contracts, as well as the business units and named individuals in your organization that are responsible for each third-party relationship. With Archer, you can report on all third-party information -- including profiles, engagements, third-party business hierarchy, contacts, facilities, accountable third-party contacts, and more -- within a single repository.
- Catalog your organization’s business hierarchy to establish appropriate stakeholder reporting
- Catalog suppliers, vendors, partners, service providers and other third parties
- Capture third-party details and contracts
- Mapping of internal business units to third parties
- Establish accountability for each third-party relationship
- Exception tracking and remediation for third-party relationships
With Archer Third Party Catalog provides, you can:
- Efficiently manage your third-party relationships
- Enhance awareness of all third-party relationships throughout the organization
- Reduce time spent identifying and managing third-party relationships and contracts
- Establish accountability for individual supplier relationships
- Enable faster identification of relationship owners
- Produce a report of all third-party relationships used throughout your organization
- Ability to track contract terms, including notification of key contract events, such as contract obligations and renewal and expiration dates
- None required
For More Information
To learn more about Archer Third Party Catalog
To learn more about how Archer solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact Archer at email@example.com.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.