Instead of using a text editor like Notepad to modify the values in the web.config file, use the ArcherToolBox Config Manager. The Config Manager needs to run on the Web server hosting the ArcherToolBox web site.
- Quickly update settings for multiple ArcherToolBox web sites for different environments.
- Help window for each setting including examples.
- Settings are grouped by category.
- Right-click option to reset or clear a setting's value.
NOTE: This is not an RSA supported product and is intended as a proof-of-concept for non-prod environments and testing purposes. Archer Support or Engineering teams will not be able to customize or enhance it. Use at your own risk! Work with your Windows Administrators to restrict access to the ArcherToolBox web site for security reasons.
- v1.2 - November 2016 New
- Added new InstrumentationConnectionString setting
- Added new ArcherLogFolders setting for future use
- Fixed issue with saving changes
- v1.1 - March 2016 - Initial Release
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.