FINAL NOTIFICATION FOR END OF PRIMARY SUPPORT (EOPS): Please be advised that this Platform version is no longer supported. Once a product reaches EOPS, RSA Archer Technical Support is no longer available under base support/maintenance agreements.
Extended Support is being offered through December 31, 2018, to those customers with a current maintenance contract as a prerequisite to an Extended Support purchase. Extended Support does not include Hot Fixes, best effort support only. For questions, please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle.
Contact your local Existing Accounts Manager with assistance in upgrading to a supported 6.x version. Thank you.
Enhance the current RSA Archer Audit Management solution by introducing enhanced Audit Plan development, project scoping and budget tracking and historical risk assessment capture.
RSA® Archer® Audit Management puts you in control of the complete audit lifecycle, enabling improved governance of audit-related activities, while also providing integration with your risk and control functions. This solution enables Internal Audit to use a consistent, risk-based audit approach to drive greater efficiency in the execution of the audit plan. Features include risk-based prioritization of your audit universe, resource scheduling and staffing, management of audit engagements, creation of audit reports, and tracking of findings and remediation plans. With RSA Archer Audit Management, you can transform the efficiency of your audit department, complete better-scoped audits more quickly, and decrease external audit fees.
RSA Archer Audit Management enables the organization to:
- Assess the Audit Universe – Identify the universe of all auditable entities, perform Audit Universe Risk Assessments, and compare to management’s assessments of risk.
- Manage the Audit Plan – Create and approve the Audit Plan, initially scope audit entities, schedule the audits, manage resources, report to the Audit Committee, communicate with management, and monitor the overall status of the audit plan on an on-going basis.
- Plan and Execute Audit Engagements – Determine the audit engagement’s scope, schedule and staff resources for the audit, perform audit testing, document findings, draft the audit report, create and manage work papers, and document and manage the lifecycle of work paper review notes all in an online or offline mode.
- Report Audit Results – Wrap up the audit engagement, finalize audit findings, monitor management remediation plans, communicate audit report ratings, issue the final audit report and hold the closing meeting.
- Manage Audit Resources - Track IA team member availability and schedules including external resources, track staff credentials, schedule audit engagements and team resources, report on staffing and scheduling gaps and monitor utilization.
With RSA Archer Audit Management, Internal Audit has the tools to:
- Optimize the audit lifecycle by using one system that integrates and coordinates all relevant audit data.
- Document all issues and remediation plans to ensure that enterprise risk management teams and other functions agree on the most critical issues, document their findings, and report what is most important to the board of directors.
- Identify weaknesses in how the business manages risk and provide recommendations to drive risk management consistency, control testing, and findings management across the organization. This collaboration enables Internal Audit to be actively involved in strategic initiatives throughout the organization.
RSA Archer is part of RSA, The Security Division of EMC and the premier provider of intelligence-driven security solutions. RSA helps the world’s leading organizations solve their most complex and sensitive security challenges: managing organizational risk, safeguarding mobile access and collaboration, preventing online fraud, and defending against advanced threats. RSA delivers agile controls for identity assurance, fraud detection, and data protection, robust Security Analytics and industry-leading GRC capabilities, and expert consulting and advisory services.
This solution is available to customers with a current license to RSA Archer Audit Management. If you have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at email@example.com or call 1-888-539-EGRC.
Data dictionaries contain all the configuration information for the solution and are used during package mapping and installation, and also for any necessary post-install manual updates. The data dictionaries can be obtained by contacting your RSA Archer Account Representative or calling 1-888-539-EGRC.
RSA Archer Audit Management 5 is supported on RSA Archer GRC Platform 5.5 SP1.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.