FINAL NOTIFICATION FOR END OF PRIMARY SUPPORT (EOPS): Please be advised that this Platform version is no longer supported. Once a product reaches EOPS, RSA Archer Technical Support is no longer available under base support/maintenance agreements.
Extended Support is being offered only for Platform versions 5.5 through 5.5 SP4 through December 31, 2018, to those customers with a current maintenance contract as a prerequisite to an Extended Support purchase. Extended Support does not include Hot Fixes, best effort support only. For questions, please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle.
Contact your local Existing Accounts Manager with assistance in upgrading to a supported 6.x version. Thank you.
Document risk and compliance controls and respond to issues
RSA® Archer® Compliance Management provides a centralized, access-controlled environment for automating enterprise compliance processes, assessing deficiencies, and managing remediation efforts. This flexible solution allows you to document process and technical controls, link them to authoritative sources, perform risk-based scoping, execute design and operating tests, and respond to identified gaps. You can also report assessment results and remediation activities to senior management and regulators through real-time status and results dashboards.
With RSA Archer Compliance Management, you can:
- Employ a risk-based scoping process – Perform risk-based scoping at the business unit, account or regulation level using a top- down and bottom-up approach. Once the evaluation is complete, the decisions are automatically rolled down to the process and control level, allowing you to determine an efficient and effective testing program.
- Manage compliance assessments – Deploy continuous, automated assessments and certifications, and inform testers of their work queues. Use pre-loaded questionnaires, including process control self-assessments, design and operating tests, and technical control manual assessments. Import your own questions to generate new questionnaires in a matter of minutes. You can also integrate data from multiple scanning tools to gain a consolidated view into automated control testing.
- Identify deficiencies and manage remediation plans – Auto-generate deficiencies based on failures noted within questionnaires and test results, and understand how findings relate to controls, operating entities, policies, regulations and risks. Relate multiple findings in the context of a remediation plan to identify larger issues and support informed decision making.
- Resolve compliance deficiencies – Employ automated workflow and task management capabilities to resolve compliance deficiencies. Route findings and tasks to appropriate personnel, who can respond by completing remediation tasks or logging exception requests that identify effective compensating controls. RSA Archer provides pre-built, fully configurable workflow processes for reviewing and approving the resolution of deficiencies.
- Report on compliance activities – Use real-time reporting capabilities to form a consolidated picture of compliance efforts and remediation processes. RSA Archer Compliance Management provides an ad hoc reporting interface that allows you to deliver status and alert-type reports to users via dashboards, e-mail or exports in a number of formats.
This solution is available to customers with a current license for RSA Archer Compliance Management. Prior to installation of this package, it is recommended that RSA Archer Enterprise Management 4 SP2 be installed. If you have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at email@example.com or call 1-888-539-EGRC.
RSA Archer Compliance Management 4 SP1 is supported on RSA Archer GRC Platform 6.0 and later. RSA Archer GRC Platform 6.0 is currently available for new, on premises installations.
Release notes for this latest version are included within theGRC 6 Release Notes.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.