FINAL NOTIFICATION FOR END OF PRIMARY SUPPORT (EOPS): Please be advised that this Platform version is no longer supported. Once a product reaches EOPS, RSA Archer Technical Support is no longer available under base support/maintenance agreements.
Extended Support is being offered only for Platform versions 5.5 through 5.5 SP4 through December 31, 2018, to those customers with a current maintenance contract as a prerequisite to an Extended Support purchase. Extended Support does not include Hot Fixes, best effort support only. For questions, please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle.
Contact your local Existing Accounts Manager with assistance in upgrading to a supported 6.x version. Thank you.
Manage relationships and dependencies
RSA® Archer® Enterprise Management provides a central repository of information on your business hierarchy and operational infrastructure, enabling you to form an aggregate view of organizational divisions, determine the value of supporting technologies, and use that information in the context of enterprise governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) initiatives across your enterprise. RSA Archer enables you to track GRC information for your products, services, and business processes, associate the devices, applications, and information that support them, and relate technologies to the facilities where they reside.
With RSA Archer Enterprise Management, you can:
- Document business hierarchy and infrastructure –Model your organizational hierarchy to enable governance, risk and compliance reporting at every level of your business. Capture information on organizational responsibilities and management, current year financials and related business processes and technologies. Additionally, track your organization’s products and services and the business processes that support them.
- Catalog information assets – Manage a repository of information assets and perform online assessments to determine classification ratings and required retention periods. Perform Business Impact Analysis to identify assets and business processes most critical to the business.
- Centralize your infrastructure profile – Gain an aggregate view of infrastructure technologies and their relationships to your organizational hierarchy and business offerings. Enter information through RSA’s web-based interface or automatically import data from third-party discovery and inventory solutions using the Data Feed Manager. Relate software applications to the business processes they support. This relationship helps classify and prioritize applications based on their value and criticality to the business.
- Classify, prioritize and establish ownership – Catalog employees, contractors and other personnel across the enterprise. Management has a clear picture of different roles individuals play and the organization establishes accountability for their GRC assets. Classify your business offerings and technologies by type or grouping, understand relationships and dependencies, and assign ownership to establish a clear line of authority for maintenance, control and security.
- Generate real-time reports – Use powerful reporting capabilities to monitor GRC initiatives company, division and business-unit levels and track supporting technologies and information assets by type, owner and other attributes. Deliver information through graphical dashboards, providing users with a complete understanding of the technologies, information and processes that support your business offerings.
This solution is available to customers with a current license for RSA Archer Enterprise Management. If you have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-539-EGRC.
Data dictionaries contain all the configuration information for the solution and are used during package mapping and installation, and also for any necessary post-install manual updates. The data dictionaries can be obtained by contacting your RSA Archer Account Representative or calling 1-888-539-EGRC.
RSA Archer Enterprise Management 4 SP2 is supported on RSA Archer Platform 6.0 and higher. RSA Archer GRC Platform 6.0 is currently available for new, on premises installations.
Release notes for this latest version are included within the GRC 6 Release Notes.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.