FINAL NOTIFICATION FOR END OF PRIMARY SUPPORT (EOPS): Please be advised that this Platform version is no longer supported. Once a product reaches EOPS, RSA Archer Technical Support is no longer available under base support/maintenance agreements.
Extended Support is being offered only for Platform versions 5.5 through 5.5 SP4 through December 31, 2018, to those customers with a current maintenance contract as a prerequisite to an Extended Support purchase. Extended Support does not include Hot Fixes, best effort support only. For questions, please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle.
Contact your local Existing Accounts Manager with assistance in upgrading to a supported 6.x version. Thank you.
Report incidents, manage their escalation, track investigations and analyze resolutions.
Reporting requirements for fraud, cyber incidents, whistleblower and physical security threats are mandated by several regulations, including the Public Disclosure Act and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. Many organizations have developed incident response processes that are separated by business units or locations, and these processes are often implemented manually and managed through spreadsheets or home-grown solutions. As a result, these companies spend valuable time and resources in tracking incidents rather than resolving them.
Archer Incident Management provides a case management solution for reporting cyber and physical incidents, categorizing them and determining the appropriate response procedures. Powered by the Archer SmartSuite Framework, the Incident Management solution enables your organization to evaluate the criticality of an incident and assign response team members based on business impact and regulatory requirements. Archer also provides a metrics dashboard for tracking and reporting on costs, related incidents, loss and recovery.
Through Archer Incident Management, you can:
- Centralize incident data, and allow end users to report cyber and physical incidents of any type, including theft, harassment, fraud and phishing.
- Enable whistleblowers to report incidents anonymously, and integrate data from a call center or intrusion detection service through the flexible Archer Web Services API.
- Control access to incident data down to the individual field level to protect the identity of the individuals involved and the integrity of your organization's confidential information.
- Maintain an incident history and audit trail with the capability to track each version of an incident record throughout its lifecycle.
- Link incidents to specific remediation procedures, and monitor all remediation efforts and approvals.
- Produce rollup reports to track incidents, and identify trends, incident similarities and relationships to better understand mitigation and prevention requirements.
The Incident Management solution includes the following applications:
- Incidents: Provides a central repository for reporting incidents and managing the incident lifecycle.
- Contacts: Serves as a centralized repository of contact information for incident investigators, witnesses and others involved in the investigation process.
- Facilities: Serves as a repository of all organizational facilities, which can be related to specific incidents.
- Whistleblower: Facilitates confidential reporting of accounting irregularities, conflicts of interest, security events, cyber breaches, thefts, injuries and many other types of incidents.
- Response Procedures: Stores all procedures that must be implemented as incidents occur, categorized by incident type (i.e., Denial of Service, Phishing Attack, etc.).
The following are a subset of reports available with this solution:
- All Facilities Report: Displays a detailed listing of all active facilities.
- Incidents by Business Unit: Displays the numbers of incidents by business unit.
- Open Incidents by Priority: Displays open incidents by priority.
- Resolved Incidents by Amount ($): Provides a listing of resolved incidents by resolution amount in dollars.
- Open Cases by Status: Shows open whistleblower cases by status.
RSA, The Security Division of EMC, is the premier provider of security solutions for business acceleration, helping the world's leading organizations succeed by solving their most complex and sensitive security challenges. RSA's technology, business and industry solutions - coupled with professional services and dozens of strategic third-party partnerships - help organizations bring trust to millions of user identities, the activities that they perform and the data that is generated. RSA offers industry-leading solutions in authentication and access control, data loss prevention, encryption and key management, compliance and security information management, and fraud prevention. RSA's information-centric approach to security protects the integrity and confidentiality of information throughout its lifecycle no matter where it moves, who accesses it or how it is used. RSA offers industry-leading solutions in identity assurance; access control, encryption; key management, compliance; security information management and fraud protection. These solutions bring trust to millions of user identities, the transactions they perform, and the data that is generated! With RSA, customers are confident their information assets are protected, and free to realize new business possibilities.
This solution is available to customers with a current license to RSA Archer Incident Management. If you have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-539-EGRC.
RSA Archer Incident Management 3 is supported on RSA Archer Platform 5.2 and higher.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.