Iceberg's GRC Challenge (formerly the Archer hackathon) is a one-day development day on June 20, where five teams of developers and project managers will have eight hours to get creative and experiment with RSA Archer.
They'll spend the day developing enhancements and utilities. They'll find new ways to integrate APIs and data connections. They'll develop user enhancements to help customers harness the power of Archer and the data that's in the solution. They'll challenge themselves to find ways to use Archer more efficiently and effectively.
This year, we're inviting the Archer community to get involved:
- Archer admins and end users can submit a challenge for our teams to solve.
- The goal is to create toolkits, utilities and proofs-of-concept that will help Archer teams use the solution more efficiently and effectively.
What kind of challenges are we looking for?
- Tell us what would make your job (or your end-users' jobs) more efficient and impactful.
- Tell us about ideas or questions that you've had about the solution, but haven't had time to research or develop: "I've always wondered if we can do 'X' in Archer..." or "Can we combine 'X' and 'Y' in Archer..."
- Challenges can be technical (APIs, data, imports); user enhancements; reports and dashboards; exports and integrations, etc.
Send us your challenge
What would you like our team to solve on June 20? What would help your team use Archer more effectively and efficiently? Send your challenges to Melissa Cohoe, our RSA Archer lead, via email@example.com. Deadline to submit your challenge is Friday, June 15.
Results will be shared back to the Archer community via webcast and RSA Link, and some projects may also become candidates for the Archer Exchange.
For more information:
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.