Our mission is to make your risk and compliance job easier, and your feedback plays a key role in guiding how we continue to enhance RSA Archer features and functionality. Based on customer feedback, today we’re announcing the availability of several new RSA Archer product releases:
RSA Vulnerability Risk Management Release 1.2 provides added support and certified integrations with:
- McAfee Vulnerability Manager v7.5
- QualysGuard Vulnerability Manager v5.13.40-1
- Rapid7 v6.1.8
- Tenable Nessus v6.5.4
- Tenable Security Center v5.1.0.
It also includes an upgrade to MapR 4.1.
RSA Security Operations Management 1.3 translations are available for all supported languages, including French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, and simplified Chinese.
RSA Archer PCI Management 3.1 includes updates to align with the PCI Standard. These updates streamline the compliance process, simplify stakeholder participation, and reduce overall compliance effort and cost. New and updated features include:
- Support for multiple, simultaneous compliance project activities
- Updated content with mappings to the PCI DSS authoritative source, control standards, control procedures and assessment questions
- 3 new roles/personas: PCI Project Team, Internal Compliance Stakeholders, Executive Sponsor
- Updated PCI self-assessment questionnaires (SAQ), new data feeds, ROC report mail merge template, and simplified package installation
Last but not least, RSA Archer GRC Platform Release 5.5 SP4 delivers enhanced functionality to improve your experience for all Archer solutions, including:
- Bulk user reassignment, allowing all records for a specific user to be reassigned to one or more users to prevent orphaned records
- Attachment of multiple documents to a record, saving time and effort when attaching a large number of files
- Removal of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) from the installer, allowing you to proceed with the install with no JRE installed on the servers, if you don’t want Gemfire
- Log messages and data feed improvements, including formula validation of data feed calculations and the ability to execute a data feed via an API call
- Expose history log data via API call
- Inline edit improvements for the flat display option for searches with relationships to another application or level within the display field
- Enhanced Archer Control Panel reporting, allowing Archer administrators to access additional statistics
And of course we’re still riding high on the excitement and exceptional customer feedback we’ve received for RSA Archer GRC 6. It makes all of our hard work worthwhile to know we’re making a difference, and we’re really looking forwardto moving the needle – for our customers and the industry – with the general availability release of RSA Archer GRC Platform Release 6.1 in the coming months.
Onward and upward!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.