FINAL NOTIFICATION FOR END OF PRIMARY SUPPORT (EOPS): Please be advised that this Platform version is no longer supported. Once a product reaches EOPS, RSA Archer Technical Support is no longer available under base support/maintenance agreements.
Extended Support is being offered only for Platform versions 5.5 through 5.5 SP4 through December 31, 2018, to those customers with a current maintenance contract as a prerequisite to an Extended Support purchase. Extended Support does not include Hot Fixes, best effort support only. For questions, please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle.
Contact your local Existing Accounts Manager with assistance in upgrading to a supported 6.x version. Thank you.
Manage and Report on Corporate Obligations
RSA® Archer® Policy Management provides a consistent process for managing the lifecycle of corporate policies and their exceptions. It offers a centralized infrastructure for creating policies, standards and control procedures and mapping them to corporate objectives, regulations, industry guidelines and best practices. Policy Management allows you to communicate policies enterprise-wide, track acceptance, assess comprehension, and manage exception requests. With RSA Archer Policy Management, you gain a meaningful understanding of what governs your business and can formulate policies appropriately to assist in achieving corporate objectives and demonstrating compliance.
RSA Archer Policy Management allows you to:
- Centralize and normalize your policies – Centralize your policies, standards and control procedures, establishing the foundation for risk monitoring and compliance measurement activities. Take advantage of the pre- loaded RSA Archer GRC content library, which provides best-practice policies, control standards, procedures and assessment questions mapped to global regulations and industry guidelines.
- Rationalize policies and control standards – Map policies and standards to the corporate objectives they support and to best practice standards and other compliance requirements that impact your business such as PCI, ISO/IEC, COBIT, FFIEC, HIPAA, NIST and privacy legislation. Add objectives and sources over time as your business evolves and new regulations, best practices and internal requirements emerge.
- Communicate policies and track acceptance – Communicate new and updated policies through user-specific dashboards and e-mail notifications that are relevant to specific roles, departments and business functions. Promote policy comprehension and attestation through targeted training and awareness campaigns, and report results to senior management and regulators.
- Manage policy exceptions – Initiate and manage requests for policy exceptions automatically using built-in workflow and alert notifications. Report on exceptions across the enterprise, monitoring them by control, department, severity or other meaningful criteria.
- Support enterprise compliance initiatives – Measure compliance with internal controls and external requirements using a bank of assessment questions within the RSA Archer GRC content library.
- Report on your policy management program – Use real-time reports and dashboards to display policies and control standards mapped to specific regulatory requirements, identify gaps between policies and authoritative sources, and monitor policy exceptions enterprise-wide.
Mail Merge Templates
Mail Merge templates are available here.
This solution is available to customers with a current license for RSA Archer Policy Management. If you have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-539-EGRC.
RSA Archer Policy Management 3 SP1 is supported on RSA Archer Platform 6.0 and higher. RSA Archer GRC Platform 6.0 is currently available for new, on premises installations.
Release notes for this latest version are included within theGRC 6 Release Notes.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.