Program Update - December 19, 2016
We have seen a great deal of interest in the RSA Archer GRC 6.x Sandbox Trial for Hosted customers. We are happy to share that this program has been extended until September 15, 2017. If you are interested in this program and want to request access, please complete the process documented below. Again, this program is only available for our hosted customers.
RSA Archer customers using Archer hosting services have expressed an interest in obtaining hands-on experience with GRC 6.x prior to the upgrade of non-production and production hosted environments. In response to this request, RSA Archer will be making a GRC 6.x Hosted Sandbox Trial program available to hosted customers ONLY to begin August 1, 2016 and end September 15, 2017.
Things You Need to Know About the GRC 6.x Hosted Sandbox Trial Program
- The duration of a GRC 6.x Hosted Sandbox Trial for each customer is limited to 2 weeks (10 business days).
- For ease of management and use, this program is only available within a hosted environment.
- Test data will be provided within the instance.
- You may add data to your instance, but the data should not be production data and/or confidential information.
- All data will be destroyed at the end of each Sandbox Trial period and cannot be recovered.
- Instances may contain more functionality than your current implementation.
- Each Sandbox Trial instance is single session; only one person is allowed in an instance at a time. If a second user logs into an instance, the first user will automatically be kicked out of the instance.
- For the Sandbox Trial, RSA has added generic data and completed some pre-configuration that is not considered out-of-the-box.
- Due to overwhelming interest in this program, a waiting list may be implemented once the program reaches capacity.
- The GRC 6.x Hosted Sandbox Trial program will end on December 15, 2016.
How can your organization get a GRC 6.x Hosted Sandbox Trial?
- Send an email request to GRC.firstname.lastname@example.org and include the completed Contact Information sheet (see the attachment available on this page).
- The contact listed on your Contact Information sheet will receive email notification of your organization’s participation status (active, waiting list, etc.).
- The duration of the Sandbox Trial is limited to 2 weeks (10 days) from the time you start your Trial. We strongly recommend ensuring your team is available to immediately begin testing to maximize your review time.
If you have questions or feedback, please email GRC.email@example.com. We will respond as quickly as possible, but please allow up to three business days for a reply. For more information about GRC 6.x, please visit the RSA Archer Platform on the Archer Community.
Thank you for your interest in the RSA Archer GRC 6.x Hosted Sandbox Trial program.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.