What's New in SecOps 1.1?
RSA is enhancing Security Operations Management (SecOps) with the following new capabilities, and is now available and translated in 8 languages: Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese/Brazilian, Russian, and Spanish.
- Alert source agnostic by integrating with 3rd party SIEM vendors – Many customers have multiple security monitoring systems and it is imperative that SecOps support multiple alert sources and the ability to launch in context to the security monitoring system for additional context.
- Consume alerts from RSA Security Analytics Event Stream Analysis (ESA) – The ability for an analyst to not only view the correlated alert from ESA but also view the constituent events that caused the correlated alert.
- Out-of-the-Box (OOTB) Response Procedures for customers in early stage deployment of their SOC and are looking for direction on best practice response procedures. The response procedures are developed by the RSA Advanced Cyber Defense (ACD) which has deep expertise in responding to security incidents and data breaches.
- Hosted Option for flexible deployment options – SecOps supports 2 different deployment options on premise and now the hosted option.
- Method to integrate with 3rd party data breach response content providers – There is a new class of companies that are providing breach response content, SecOps can now integrate with these content providers.
Translated documentation for Security Operations Management 1.1, includes the Installation and Overview Guides, Release Notes, and the Practitioner Guide in convenient zip files for each of the 8 languages.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.