As one of the first offerings available on the Archer Exchange, the Archer Project Management app-pack helps you to ensure projects within Archer are delivered on time and within budget. In updating this app-pack, we interviewed several of customers and made some updates based on their feedback.
First, this offering has been updated to support Archer Platform version 6.9 and contains many features since the app-pack was initially released. We've updated the dashboards to give you quick visibility into your projects and status. Records have been updated to utilize report objects to summarize information regarding project milestones, project financials, and project status reports. We’ve also added a new tab for project status reports where you can easily upload your status reports for the project and track risks.
We have also reduced the number of required on-demand applications (ODAs) for this app-pack. Initially, six on-demand applications were required. However, we reviewed the architecture and the use case and have broken the use case into smaller processes to fit your business needs. You can start with two ODAs if you would like to track only the projects and milestones. If you'd like to further expand your use case to track project hours, expenses or budgeting, you can do so by implementing the additional on-demand applications.
The Archer Project Management app-pack provides organizations with a way to:
- Manage and monitor a portfolio of projects simultaneously
- Define project scope, milestones, schedule, staffing, and expenses
- Assign project staff based on availability across all projects
- Manage all project documentation
- Leverage real-time dashboards and reports to identify project status, budget, milestone status, and more
This offering enables you to:
- Gain insight into a variety project risks and costs that influence project quality and delivery
- Document project milestones and track their completion
- Access a real-time view of stakeholders and resources, timelines, project activities and artifacts
- Identify and manage issues that may impact project success, and quickly react to changes in project scope or resource availability
- Build project delivery confidence through real-time reports to key stakeholders
Interested in learning more about the Archer Project Management App-Pack? Register and join us for a Free Friday Tech Huddle on Friday, February 26, for an overview and live demo. Free Friday Tech Huddles are only available to Archer customers. If you are not yet a customer but you are interested in learning more, please contact your local representative or authorized reseller — or visit us at www.archerirm.com.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.