As your company’s use of Archer grows, so does the need to better manage all the requests and recommendations from end users. These can include requests for user access, business process content improvements, new report ideas, recommendations for improved workflow process, proposals for updating dashboards and iViews, application layout enhancements, and more.
With the Archer Support Requests app-pack, you can automate a variety of processes to address specific needs, allowing Archer Administrators to respond quickly and efficiently to business requests, as well as minimize disruption to the system and existing business processes.
Additional features with the Archer Support Requests app-pack:
- Automated method for requesting access, new business processes, and changes to existing RSA Archer capabilities
- Evaluate requests for completeness, duplication, impact, priority, and level of effort
- Prioritize request for development
- Develop, test, and implement the change request
- Requestors can monitor status throughout the process
With this offering you can benefit by:
- Simplifying and quickening the process to request access, suggest new innovations, process improvements or report issues
- Reduce the time required to review, evaluate, and prioritize new requests
- Escalate high priority requests
- Eliminating duplicate requests
- Planning needed upcoming development work
- Quickly completing prioritized requests and release improvements
To learn more about the Archer Support Request app-pack, check out our quick video demo and register to join us for our Free Friday Tech Huddle at 11:00 a.m. ET on Friday, June 18 for live demo. Free Friday Tech Huddles are only available to Archer customers. If you are not yet a customer but you are interested in learning more, please contact your local representative or authorized reseller — or visit us at www.archerirm.com/.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.