It’s here! June 1, 2016 marks general availability for RSA Archer GRC 6.1, and we couldn’t be more excited about this release. It’s chock full of new packaging, use cases, and product enhancements that are now available to all Archer customers.
RSA Archer GRC 6.1 introduces new packaging for all RSA Archer GRC offerings, which now comprise seven solution areas with 33 new and updated risk and compliance use cases.
GRC 6.1 introduces enhanced functionality for several use cases, including RSA Archer Business Impact Analysis, RSA Archer Issues Management, and RSA Archer Operational Risk Management. It also introduces a new RSA Archer IT & Security Risk Management use case, RSA Archer Information Security Management System (ISMS).
New functionality for the RSA Archer GRC Platform available in the GRC 6.1 release includes enhancements recently introduced in RSA Archer GRC Platform Release 5.5 SP4, as well as the following new GRC 6.1 features:
- New user interface – The RSA Archer user interface has been updated to make navigation and performance of GRC tasks easier and more efficient.
- New workflow design engine – Administrators now have access to an Advanced Workflow designer that allows them to create workflows using a graphical interface.
- Advanced online help – A new web-based help interface provides easily accessible documentation on Platform capabilities to Archer administrators and business users.
- New out-of-the-box use cases – Packaged, out-of-the-box use cases that leverage Advanced Workflow are now available for Loss Events, Self-Assessments, Metrics, Issues Management, and Business Impact Analysis.
- Packaging improvements – To support the new Archer use case packaging approach, packaging enhancements have been made.
- Security improvements – The Archer GRC Platform now incorporates SHA-2 encryption technology for greater security.
There are many resources available for you to learn about these new enhancements. Be sure to check out Everything GRC 6.1 for documentation, training, and the latest GRC 6.1 news.
- 6.1 getting started
- 6.x getting started
- 6.x help
- 6.x reference
- archer admin
- archer navigator
- business user
- end user
- Getting Started
- grc 6.1
- grc 6.1 documents
- grc 6.1 enhanced functionality
- release announcement
- release notes and advisories
- RSA Archer
- RSA Archer Suite
- tech admin
- Version 6.x
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.