When you pack for a fun and exciting trip you always bring your favorite things - right? Well, attending the RSA Archer Summit on June 10 – 12 in Phoenix, Arizona is no different. You’ll want to bring your sunglasses, comfy shorts, golf clubs, swim suit and of course your chaps and spurs (wait until you experience the Wednesday evening Arabian horse event - unbelievable!). More importantly, since this is the premier GRC event in the industry, you’ll want to bring some other things too:
- Your thirst for GRC knowledge and Archer technology
- Your interesting and challenging use cases
- Your desire to network as much as possible with your Archer and customer peers - as a bonus, you’ll be mingling with me, your friendly Phoenix/Archer Summit guide
To make your trip even more productive and enjoyable, we’re bringing a few things for you too….Meet & Greet breaks, Working Groups on BCM, Compliance, Operational Risk, Audit, Regulatory Change, and IT Security Risk to name a few, and all-day Archer Roadmap sessions. And that’s just the first day!
We’re also bringing the best customer-led presentations on the hottest GRC topics you’ve requested, such as:
- Vulnerability Management: Simple Techniques for Dealing with Big Data (eBay)
- Using RSA Archer in a Global Company (Shell)
- Archer & SAP: Coca-Cola Unlocks Hidden Savings with Complementary eGRC Tools (Coca Cola)
- Measurement = Understanding; Using Metrics to Build GRC (Starbucks)
There are just too many sessions to list here (8 tracks with dozens of presentations!), but all are equally fantastic. You will also be impressed with “top gun” key note speakers, unparalleled networking time, innovative solution demonstration stations, and deep dive technical training. We thought of everything to delight and inspire you. Oh, also come and see my session on the morning of Wednesday, June 11 for our unveiling of the new Audit Management 5 Solution! I would love to meet and talk personally with you about it.
Since we are ending the Summit at mid-day on Thursday, you will have plenty of time to stay for a long, relaxing weekend. As for me, I am surprising my wife Maryann with some fun time at the Phoenix JW Marriot Desert Ridge Resort and Spa. (shhh, don't tell her...)
So, bring your best questions and your GRC challenges, and pack your explorer’s mentality. (That’s our Summit theme this year—Harnessing Risk, Exploring Opportunity.) We are here to address it all. Remember to bring plenty of business cards for networking, and a thirst for all things Archer GRC. We'll see you in June at the 2014 RSA Archer Summit!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.