Count of Workflow records not equal count of Content records
We use AWF with Public Sector Solutions. In the Job Troubleshooter I can see the count of workflow records by Application. Looking at Allocated Controls I see the number of workflow records is 19,284 while the number of Allocated Control records is 10,978. Looking at the counts for Authorization Packages the numbers agree. Why would I have almost twice the number of Workflow records for Allocated Controls then I have content records?
- Am I correct in assuming these number should match?
- Is it causing any issues if I do nothing?
- Is there a way to remove Workflow records that are not needed?
I think that this is the result of trying to remove "Orphan" allocated control records after the related Authorization Package was deleted. Archer doesn't provide a method to clean up these orphans.
1. If record is deleted, then AWF job would still persist.
2. If record had several workflow enrolled, like WF completed and then reopened, then such jobs would persist as well.
AWF completed jobs will be cleaned up by Archer automatically at some point.