Data Feed from Sharepoint to Archer
Has anyone been able to setup a datafeed from Sharepoint to Archer? I have a list in Sharepoint that I am trying to pull into Archer periodically. I figured if I created an RSS Feed in Sharepoint and then setup a datafeed in Archer using the URL for the RSS Feed, it should be easy enough to get it work.
But I can't seem to get it to work... LOading the URL to get the source fields throws a "SChema could not be generated" error. Anyone else have success with this or have any other way of pulling data from Sharepoint without APIs or ETL? Thanks as always!
Nithya, considering it has been a year since you posted this, I am curious. Did you ever come up with a solution?
I was just getting ready to post a question out to see if anyone has done any sort of integrations with sharepoint and what they learned. Tips, Tricks, best practices.. An existing tickiting and approval processes is already built in sharepoint.. I was wondering if there would be a way to get the data out.
Sorry! I gave up after many tries. Settled for manual .csv export and data feed from the .csv. I might try to resurrect this in the next few weeks here as we gear up on that module again. I will let you know if we come up with anything.
Gene - I dont have the RSS feed anymore - If I run into issues when we try again, I will definitely reach out
I do know that Archer does not support Atom feeds (annoyingly enough). If your XML starts something like the following, then that is your problem.