Migrated to Advanced Workflow Question
Hi All - I have a quick question about advanced workflow. If we are running Archer 6.8 but have never installed advanced workflow what would be the potential impact or considerations be before doing so?
In specific my questions are below
1) There are some applications that are in production and have the process flow build out via DDEs (legacy prior to advanced workflow being a feature). We do not want to make changes to this application or use advanced workflow at this time on existing applications. If we install advanced workflow will it potentially impact these applications DDEs, or would it only impact them once we "activated" the workflow from the app builder?
2) What other considerations need to be made prior to rerunning the installer and installing the advanced workflow service? (outside of a dedicated SSL certificate and the info in the install guide)
3) To activate the advanced workflow we simply rerun the installer and apply the dedicated SSL cert, correct? Does anything else have to be configured or installed?
- Advanced Workflow
- advanced workflow rules
- archer 6.8
- Community Thread
- Forum Thread
- RSA Archer
- RSA Archer Suite
- Tips and Tricks
1. AWF will not be enabled immediately for your existing apps, you would have to enable it explicitly, thus your standard apps with DDE will continue to work.
2. You can install AWF even without dedicated SSL via HTTP only if you want to.
3. Check out: