Records are not recalculated when full recalculation or recalculation upon save is performed; however, it works on individual records
I created an off layout calculated field and added a formula to populate with a value when there is blank.(Please refer to the formula below). Records are not recalculated when full recalculation or recalculation up save is performed; however, it works when I click recalculate button on individual records. Though, the formula is working, I do not want to click 500 records. I did not notice this issue before; Is it specific to 6.1?
Off layout field : RTC Report
Existing Field with values (including blank): Recovery Time Capability
Formula to populate values in RTC Report field:
IF(ISEMPTY([Recovery Time Capability]), VALUEOF([RTC Report],"RTC not assigned"),[Recovery Time Capability] )
- calculated field
- Community Thread
- Forum Thread
- no selection
- RSA Archer
- RSA Archer Suite
As a test, try the following to trigger a recalc on all the records:
- From Manage Applications, open the module and select the Calculations tab.
- In the Field Calculation Order section, temporarily move a calculated field down in the list.
- Move the calculated field back to original position in Field Calculation Order.
- Click the Apply/Save button.
- Wait for the Archer Job (Job Type = PhysicalCalculationsWorkflow) to complete.
- Confirm the records are up-to-date.
kHrIVkMokOcyUvvYNkp4UTlXcw2uyTMYXq3sBCBXPF0= - The Job Engine Manager plugin in the Archer Control Panel (ACP) will show Running Jobs. Step 5 was just a way to confirm the calc jobs were started/running.