Is there a way to send out a DDE notification (Rule/Action) as a reminder; everyday until a date field is populated?
Long story short, scenario can be found below:
1. A values list has values that represent a team in our organization. When one of those boxes are checked, a tab in a tab-set pops up and a User/Group field called "Team Lead" displays in that tab but is blank (until filled out).
2. A Rule is set up to send out a notification to that team (Archer Group) until that Team Lead field is filled out. We want that "reminder" notification to send out daily at 10:00 AM.
3. When a member of this team enters the record and assigns a Team Lead to this field, another Date field populates to today(). This is to signify the start of this team's effort in this record.
4. Currently, only 1 notification sends out successfully the day after that particular team is scoped into the record, at 10:00 AM.
I've referred to the help documentation on Reminder Notifications, but they all refer to a Date field that has already been filled out. In the document I looked at, it was only referencing a generic Due Date field which is not applicable in this case.
- Community Thread
- dde notification
- email reminder
- Forum Thread
- reminder email
- RSA Archer
- RSA Archer Suite
1. Create TODAY helper field, make it calculate always and write TODAY() formula inside.
2. Create Helper field, which will be No be default and became Yes, when your date field is populated. Either by DDE or Calculation formula.
3. Make Reminder notification which will use the following Delivery Criteria TODAY equal 0 day After Today.
4. Define Filter criteria Helper field in step 2 equal to Yes.