Task 3: Configure Server Farm Configure the URL Rewrite module by creating new inbound rules at the server level in a Server Farm.
Important: If you have more than one Web Server, you must configure Server Farm on all Web Servers.
1. Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager. 2. In the Connections panel, select Server Farms. 3. In the Actions column, click Create Server Farm. 4. In the Create Server Farm window, enter vendorportalservice as the server farm name, and click Next.
Note: While you are allowed to use a name of your choice, it is recommended to retain the Server Farm name as vendorportalservice.
5. Enter the Server address where the RSA Archer Vendor Portal Service is installed. 6. Click Advanced Settings. 7. Expand application RequestRouting. Do the following:
a. In the hostName field, enter the hostname of your RSA Archer Vendor Portal Service. b. In the httpsPort field, enter 5001. c. Click Add. d. Click Finish.
8. When prompted by the Rewrite Rules window, click Yes. 9. From the Connections panel, under Server Farms, click vendorportalservice (Server farm created in Step 4). 10. Double-click Proxy. 11. In the Proxy settings, do the following:
a. Configure the HTTP Version to Pass through. b. Select Keep Alive. c. Configure Time-out to 300 seconds. d. Click Apply and close Proxy settings window.
12. From your ServerFarm window, click Routing Rules, and do the following:
a. Select Use URL Rewrite to inspect incoming requests. b. Select Enable SSL offloading.
Note: If you choose to have a different Server Farm name other than vendorportalservice in Step 4, then the name of the Server Farm created in Step 4 is displayed.
15. In the Edit Inbound Rule window, do the following:
a. Complete the Match URL section.
- From the Requested URL drop-down list, select Matches the Pattern. - From the Using drop-down list, select Regular Expressions. - In the Pattern field, enter the following text: vendorportalservice/(.*). - Select the Ignore case check box.
b. Complete the Action section.
- From the Action Type menu, select Route to Server Farm. - From the Scheme menu, select https://
- In the Server farm menu, select vendorportalservice (Server farm created in Step 4). - In the Path field, enter the following text: /api/v1/questionnaire/publish - Select Stop processing of subsequent rules.