Application owners can choose to embed the change information within a record in grid format or to provide a View History Log link, which you can click to view the information on a separate page.
Note: The application owner can select specific fields in the application to be tracked in the History Log. Changes are tracked for the selected fields. If you have not been granted access to a field, changes to that field are not displayed for you in the History Log.
- Open an existing record.
- View the History Log section.
- Select one of the following display formats for the log:Detailed Version Format
- Displays both field and advanced workflow information.
- Displays the initial entries and the respective changes to a record.
- Displays deleted items in red text with strike-through formatting.
- Displays additions to a field in blue text.
- Provides you with the date and time of each change, the name of the user who made the change, and a field-by-field description of each change.
Displays advanced workflow transitions and content enrollment status.
Displays the last saved value for each tracked field and displays each advanced workflow change as its own entry, allowing you to quickly compare the progression of individual field changes in a record.
- Displays an About section for the record.
- Displays the general information for the record.
- Gives the option to review the Workflow and Response to the record.
- Gives the option to view the Affected Devices and Associated Vulnerabilities.
- On the View History Log page, click Compare Record Versions.
- Select the comparison version from the Compare Current Version field with the drop-down list, and click Continue.
- In the Format field, select a different display format to alter the display of the comparison.
Note: The record comparison view displays all fields in View mode. However, when you switch to a Detailed or Record Version format, only fields that are tracked by the History Log field are displayed.
Note: Advanced workflow node transition audit data are not captured in this format.
RSA Archer 6.4 SP1