If you are new to Archer and are looking for an overview of what it is and the skills required – this course is for you!
This self-paced, on-demand course provides an overview of the foundational skills required by any Archer user, regardless of use case. Designed for individuals new to Archer, the video will get users up and running before attending the Developing Archer Power Users and Business Analysts course or the Admin I training. Content will focus on the user interface, navigation, data entry, workflows, searches, reports and Archer terminology. Skills learned during this overview can be generalized to a client specific environment.
Anyone interested in an overview of Archer
On-Demand Learning (self-paced eLearning)
Students should have the following skills or taken the following training prior to attending this course:
• General computer skills
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Discuss Archer user interface and navigation strategies
• Discuss how records are entered and modified
• Discuss Archer workflow options
• Discuss how search is used to retrieve information
• Discuss reporting capabilities
• Discuss Archer integration
• Outline security and user access strategies
This course is comprised of an interactive video covering the following topics:
• Login and home page, editing records, access role basics