The purpose of this survey is to gather information regarding the RSA Archer Solutions & Use Cases documentation.
The RSA Archer Online Documentation can be found by clicking the question mark in the upper right-hand corner of your RSA Archer instance.
Once you have accessed the RSA Archer Online Documentation, the Solutions & Use Cases documentation can be found under the Solutions & Use Cases dropdown.
There are many different types of documentation for each use case. However, each use case contains at least the following sections:
- Overview topic that provides a high-level understanding of the use case.
- Design topic that describes the architectural design of the use case.
- Installation instructions - installation task overview, package install steps, and post-install clean up - that help you install your use case from start to finish.
For us to create a better user assistance experience, we’d like to gather some information around:
- How the RSA Archer Solutions & Use Cases documentation is being used by our customers today?
- What existing content is most useful for our customers?
- Where can we improve to help our customers?
Please share your feedback through this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/W9ZFTJW
By gathering feedback from our customers, we hope to continue to improve the documentation for your needs.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.