The following SecurID solutions are not affected by the Spring Framework / Spring4Shell vulnerabilities (CVE-2022-22965 / CVE-2022-22950 / CVE-2022-22963).
- SecurID Authentication Manager
- SecurID Authentication Manager Agents
- SecurID Authentication Manager Prime (Packaged Solution)
- SecurID Authentication Manager WebTier
- SecurID Cloud Authentication Service
- SecurID Identity Router (a component of Cloud Authentication Service)
- SecurID Governance and Lifecycle (SecurID G&L)
- SecurID Governance and Lifecycle Cloud (SecurID G&L Cloud)
- SecurID Governance and Lifecycle Data Reach (Packaged Solution)
As of this time, system administrators do not need to take any actions to address this issue as it relates to SecurID solutions. We will continue to monitor this advisory and share any updates here.
Read and use the information in this RSA Customer Advisory to assist in avoiding any situation that might arise from the problems described herein. If you have any questions regarding this advisory, contact RSA Customer Support. RSA Security LLC and its affiliates distribute RSA Customer Advisories in order to bring to the attention of users of the affected RSA products important product information.
RSA recommends that all users determine the applicability of this information to their individual situations and take appropriate action. The information set forth herein is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. RSA disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
In no event shall RSA, its affiliates or its suppliers, be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages, even if RSA, its affiliates or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the foregoing limitation may not apply.