- We bring the most real-world field experience: Founded in 1982, RSA has worked with more organizations in more countries for more years than anyone else, and have logged over 100,000 engagements.
- Our battle-tested teams have tackled the most sophisticated and complex cybersecurity and compliance challenges.
- We come with the highest level of expertise: Our professionals are trained and certified in the most advanced technologies and methodologies, and are thought-leaders through leading research, conferences, publications, education and training programs.
- We’ll ensure your upgrade is thoughtfully planned out and executed jointly with our team of experts
- We’ll help you maximize your ROI by receiving detailed Knowledge Transfer through a series of workshops during the engagement about the new version, how to use the latest features & functionality as well ashow to extract the most value out of the product.
- We’ll give you the peace of mind knowing you are in the hands of experts who have helped many other organizations like yours successfully navigate the exact same upgrade process and have insights into common risks seen in other environments
- We’ll give your employees the ability to focus their attention on their day to day duties rather than putting those entirely to the side to perform an upgrade
Jake Dorval | Global Services Product Lead (SPL) – RSA NetWitness® Suite | Global Services| Reston, VA
Mobile: +1 410-960-6988 | firstname.lastname@example.org | GMT (-4) Time Zone
RSA® NetWitness® Suite Community: https://community.rsa.com/community/products/netwitness
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.