EPS report from GUI
We are creating one EPS report as per the clients requirement in our environment with the help of below commands in CLI(putty).
As many team member are in WFH and we do not have CLI access so wanted to know how we can get the same report from GUI or any alternative for that matter.
- Login as : root
- Password: ********
- 1st command - cd /root/eps
- 2nd command - sh epsGen.sh
- username: admin
- Password: netwitness
- [ IP/Port ]: 10.10.10.10:50102
- start time: 2020-07-29 00:00:00
- End time: 2020-07-29 23:59:59
- 3rd command : gzip -d eps.gz
- overwrite yesterday logs: y
- 4th command - exit
After that once report will be available under /root/eps folder.
You guys are working too hard. Use the Reporting Engine. Make a rule that does event count and run it for a time frame. I chose lc.cid as this meta is included in any event that is collected by a VLC as I assuming you are using this to isolate your customers from each other. If not, then play with it until you get the results you want.