SAW not in Cluster
Can anyone suggest correct configuration steps for SAW Cluster. In our environment the SAW cluster is not working properly. Also, when we run df -h command on hybrid then the saw mount point shows only 7GB. Earlier when the SAW was in cluster at that time the total saw mount point showed 135TB space. I could not see the SAW on SA UI as well. All the drives in the DACs are running and there is no Amber light on the drives. Hence no hardware issues on drives.
Have I lost all the data or it's just the SAW mount point issue?
Any sort of help would be appreciated. Thanks.
- Community Thread
- Forum Thread
- netwitness logs & netwitness
- RSA NetWitness
- RSA NetWitness Platform
- security analytics logs
- Security Analytics Warehouse
A couple of things about the SAW.
1) The Warehouse itself will not show up in the SA UI only the warehouse connectors would show up as a service.
2) You should be able to get to one of the SAW nodes to look at the hadoop filesystem using the command 'hadoop fs -df'
3) there is a mapr ui that you can connect to you will need to start the service likely.
this will also show you filesystem usage any failed disks any offline nodes. You can connect to this on the node it's running on. https://<node>:8443
The mapr help pages may also guide you further for any error you see.
Hope that helps, if not contact RSA support and they should be able to direct you further.