Add Archiver as a Data Source to Reporting EngineAdd Archiver as a Data Source to Reporting Engine
This topic provides instructions on how to add Archiver as a data source to Reporting Engine to generate reports for the data collected by Archiver.
Ensure that you have:
- Installed the Archiver host in your network environment.
- Installed and configured a Log Decoder in your network environment.
- Verified that Reporting Engine and Archiver services are active.
To associate an Archiver data source with Reporting Engine:
- Go to (Admin) > Services, click , and select Reporting Engine.
- In the Actions column, select View > Config.
The Services Config view of Reporting Engine is displayed with General tab open.
- Select the Sources tab.
Click and select Available Services.
The Available Services dialog is displayed.
- Select the Archiver that you want to add as data source to the Reporting Engine and click OK.
The Service Information dialog is displayed.
- Type the username and password for the Archiver.
The selected Archiver is listed in the NWDB Data Sources category.
You can now create reports on the data collected by Archiver.