Adding Workbench as a Data Source to Reporting EngineAdding Workbench as a Data Source to Reporting Engine
These are the tasks required before adding the Workbench as a data source to Reporting:
- Add the Reporting Engine as a service to your NetWitness Platform deployment.
- Add the Workbench as a service to your NetWitness Platform Archiver host (if not already installed).
Note: Adding Workbench collections as a data source to Reporting Engine depends on a trusted connection. If the Workbench is established with a trusted connection, you must manually add Workbenchcollections as a source to the Reporting Engine.
To associate the Workbench data source with the Reporting Engine:
- Go to (Admin) > Services.
- Select a Reporting Engine in the Services panel. Select View > Config.
The Services Config view is displayed with General tab Open.
- Click the Sources tab, click in the toolbar and select Available Services.
The Available Services dialog is displayed.
- Select a Workbench service and Click OK.
The Service Information dialog is displayed.
Enter User Name and Password.
- Required if the Workbench service is Trusted.
- Optional if the Workbench service is not trusted (added manually).
- Click OK.
- Select Collection in Add a Collection from Workbench dialog.
- Click OK.
You can now create reports on the data collected by the Workbench.