(Optional) Add Archiver as Data Source(Optional) Add Archiver as Data Source
You must configure Archiver, to be able to use data from Archiver data source to generate Reports and Alerts:
Make sure that you have:
- Installed the NetWitness Platform Archiver host in your network environment. For more information, see the Hosts and Services Getting Started Guide.
- Installed and configured Log Decoder in your network environment. For more information, see "Add Log Decoder as a Data Source to Archiver" in the Archiver Configuration Guide.
- Reporting Engine service is available in your NetWitness Platform deployment.
- Added Archiver service to your NetWitness Platform deployment. For more information, see "Add the Archiver Service" in the Archiver Configuration Guide.
- Applied license to the Archiver service.
To add Archiver Data Source to Reporting Engine:
- Go to (Admin) > Services.
- In the Services list, select the Reporting Engine service.
Click > View > Config.
The Services Config View of Reporting Engine is displayed.
- Select the Sources tab.
Click and select Available Services.
The Available Services dialog is displayed.
Select the Archiver service and click OK.
The service authentication dialog box is displayed.
Note: The services with the Trust Model enabled must be added individually. You are prompted to provide a username and password for the selected service.
- Enter the Username and Password for the Archiver.
The selected Archiver is listed in the Aggregate Services pane.