To add notifications such as email or syslog, you must specify the notification details as follows:
- Output Type
- Notification Server
To add a notification:
- Go to (Admin) > Health & Wellness.
Click New Health & Wellness.
- Click View Notifications Settings.
- Specify the following:
- Output Type - Notification type such as Email or Syslog.
- Recipient - Select the recipient based on the output type selected.
- Notification Server - Select the server that will send the notification. If you want to add a new notification server, see "Configure Notification Servers" in the System Configuration Guide.
- Template - Notification template such as Email or Syslog.
- If you want to add another notification, click Add Condition and repeat step 4.
- Click Save.