View NetWitness UEBA Metrics in Health and WellnessView NetWitness UEBA Metrics in Health and Wellness
RSA NetWitness UEBA sends metrics to the System Stats Browser tab in (Admin) > Health and Wellness. Along with basic system usage information, metrics that are specific to NetWitness UEBA users, alerts, and events are provided.
Analysts can use these metrics in the following ways:
Confirm that the currently procured license is in compliance with their license agreements, and by how much per day.
- Determine if the system is functioning as required.
- Actively monitor new events.
- Monitor the creation of new indicators and alerts.
If these critical metrics are reported as "0", it may indicate a system malfunction.
To view NetWitness UEBA metrics in the System Stats Browser in Health and Wellness:
- Go to (Admin) > Health & Wellness.
- Click the System Stats Browser tab.
The System Stats Browser is displayed.
- Under Host, select UEBA, and then click Apply.
Results for NetWitness UEBA are displayed.
- To view details for a statistic, click Stat Details.
The details of the statistics are displayed.
The Name and Description fields provide a summary of the metrics that are displayed.
For more information about Health and Wellness and System Stats Browser tab, see "Monitor System Statistics" topic in the System Maintenance Guide.