Core Compliance Reports Core Compliance Reports
This topic introduces RSA NetWitness Core Compliance Reports
Note: RSA NetWitness Reporter supports Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) standard reports based on the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Framework.
The RSA NetWitness Core Compliance reports provide information that can help you meet compliance regulations. RSA delivers Core reports through Live as a set of reports and rules.
There are two versions of these reports:
- Core Compliance Reports that run against the NetWitness Database (NWDB). Please refer to Report Dependencies for the NWDB Reports for a list of the Report Templates, Report Rules, Report Lists, and App Rules on which the NWDB Compliance report depend.
- Core Compliance Reports that run against the Archiver.
The following report types are available:
- Basel II
- Bill 198
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC)
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Good Practice Guide 13 (GPG13)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
- International Standardization Organization 27002 (ISO 27002)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation – Critical Infrastructure Protection (NERC CIP)
- National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM)
- Payment Card Industry (PCI)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX)
- Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE 16)