Welcome to the all-new SecurID Community!
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark as New
- Mark as Read
- Printer Friendly Page
- Report Inappropriate Content
We are pleased to announce the launch of the all-new SecurID Community! This website, which was recently created from the RSA Link Community website, is a location where SecurID customers, partners and employees can work together to answer questions, resolve issues and help each other to have the very best experience possible with their SecurID implementations.
The SecurID Community provides you with many resources including:
- Discussion forums where you can ask questions and have conversations with other customers, partners and employees
- Product documentation in both HTML and PDF formats
- Product downloads such as service packs, patches, language packs, tools, etc.
- Blog posts from SecurID experts on various techniques and experiences
- Education Services courses to improve your SecurID knowledge
- Idea Exchanges where you can submit and vote on feature enhancements to be considered for future releases
- An online case portal where you can create and manage your technical support cases and those submitted by your team members
If you haven't already then be sure to register for an account in order to experience everything that the SecurID Community has to offer.
If you have questions about the SecurID Community then be sure to visit the Frequently Asked Questions and Getting Started section, or post a question in the Community Support Forum.
We hope you enjoy your experience on the new community and we look forward to accompanying you on your SecurID journey.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.