For over 20 years, RSA has been protecting eCommerce, reducing card issuer fraud losses and operational costs while maintaining a frictionless user experience for card holders.
RSA Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce v21.1 is yet another step in our journey to make eCommerce safer for consumers, merchants and card issuers.
RSA Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce v21.1 was released at the end of January 2021. The enhancements in this release include:
- Certification for Mastercard EMV 3DS 2.2: RSA is proud to be among the among the first 3 ACS vendors to be certified by Mastercard for v2.2.
- Enhanced PSD2 Support: Support for Visa & Mastercard Exemptions for PSD2 SCA
- Enhanced look & feel for the Analytics application, now embedded in a new Master App.
- Exposure of more granular RGI error codes in RDRs & the Back Office API: To help customers to gain insight and to enable quicker analysis and troubleshooting, additional error codes are now available in the Raw Data Reports (RDRs) and the Back Office API
- To learn about the full content of this release, check out the Release Notes.
RSA is committed to continue keeping abreast of EMV Co’s and the card networks’ latest innovations, helping card issuers reduce fraud rates operational costs while maintaining a frictionless shopping experience.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.