RSA, The Security Division of EMC, announces the availability of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce 17.5
RSA Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce is a comprehensive authentication and fraud detection solution for the eCommerce market. The solution is based on the 3DSecure protocol (""Verified By Visa"" and ""MasterCard SecureCode"") and is powered by risk-based authentication, an intelligent system that authenticates a user by measuring a series of risk indicators. Transparent authentication provides a user-experience in which a customer is only challenged in high-risk scenarios.
What's New in Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce v17.5
Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce v17.5 includes the following enhancements:
Policy Management Application
The Policy Management application includes the following enhancements:
- Audit Trail. The Audit Trail screen captures all changes within a rule or a list.
- Custom Facts. Policy rules can be created based on customer specific information sent to RSA in an offline process.
- Autocomplete of Merchant Name. Automatic completion of a merchant name entry is provided in the user-interface, based on existing merchant names.
- Lock users. White list rules can exclude locked users
Case Management Application
The Case Management application includes the following enhancements:
The application displays device information, including RSA unique device ID, brand, browser, and device operating system information.
Risk Engine (CRE)
The RSA Risk Engine (CRE) includes the following enhancements:
- Ground speed. Ground speed capabilities are enhanced to improve detection of fraudulent transactions which originate from different locations.
- Machine-generated transactions. The identification of machine-generated transactions is enhanced.
- eWallet 3DS Transactions. Improved detection for eWallet 3DS Transactions.
Alignment with PCI Security Standards
RSA has aligned all customer configuration parameters with the Payment Card Industry 3.0 (PCI) Data Security Standard. This includes idle session timeout, lockout duration, repeated failed access attempts, and password reset after first-time use.
The UAT environment is available from April 5, 2015.
For US customers, the environmentis available from April 26, 2015.
For non-US customers, the environmentis available from May 3rd, 2015.
For more information, contact your RSA support representative.