3. Obtain the mitigator rules from the Customer and save as a JSON file.
4. Have a JSON parser such as the one available in NotePad++ plugin.
5. Highlight the curly brackets to see if all rules have a beginning and an ending.
6. Start at the rule seen in the error message and add curly braces at the end of a rule where no distinction is seen between rules. Add until the first brace in the rule is highlighted. This should resolve the issue.
7. Save the file as mitigator.rules and give it back to the Customer to add back into WTD.
8. The Customer might also be able to add these directly to the mitigator.rules file by editing with the vi or nano editors.