RSA® Access Manager Discussions

Browse the RSA Access Manager discussion board to get product help and collaborate with other users of RSA Access Manager.
BradleyGill
Beginner
Beginner

Can the RSA Application Agent for WebSphere be install on Liberty?

Jump to solution

Can the RSA Application Agent for WebSphere be install on Liberty?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IanStaines
Moderator Moderator

The WebSphere Application Agent is designed specifically for a particular version of WebSphere.  I doubt this would work.  Unless you need application level support likely you could achieve you objective with a Web Agent installed on Web Server used as a proxy to the application server.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies
_EricaChalfin
Employee (Retired) Employee (Retired)
Employee (Retired)

Bradley Gill‌,

I've moved your question to the RSA Access Manager" data-type="space‌ space where it will be seen by the product's support engineers, other customers and partners.  Please bookmark this page and use it when you have product-specific questions.

Alternatively, from the RSA Customer Support" data-type="space page, click on Ask A Question on the blue navigation bar and choose Ask A Product Related Question.  From there, scroll to RSA Access Manager" data-type="space and click Ask A Question.  That way your question will appear in the correct space.

Regards,

Erica

0 Likes
IanStaines
Moderator Moderator

The WebSphere Application Agent is designed specifically for a particular version of WebSphere.  I doubt this would work.  Unless you need application level support likely you could achieve you objective with a Web Agent installed on Web Server used as a proxy to the application server.