RSA® Access Manager Discussions

Browse the RSA Access Manager discussion board to get product help and collaborate with other users of RSA Access Manager.
RandyGalbraith
Beginner
Beginner

RSA Access Manager download

Jump to solution

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for free trials of two products:

RSA Access Manager Agent 5.0
RSA Access Manager Server 6.2

I am a software engineer in large US-based company. I've been tasked with upgrading two of our Java-based components that rely on RSA Access Manager. I will be moving the components from Red Hat Enterprise GNU/Linux 5.11 to version 7.6. After some initial confusion about what products we actually use I believe these are the two RSA products above is what I need to download and install. How can I do that? Is a free-trial available?

fyi: Erica Chalfin provided the first response to my initial plea for advise. After Erica moved my message to another area I got a reply from Edward Davis. Alas, the link from Edward did not work. At times external links do not work from my work computer as they are reformatted by a product we use called urldefense.proofpoint.com.

Kind regards,

-Randy Galbraith

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

RSA Access Manager Agents are downloadable for anyone who has an RSA Link Account.

RSA Access Manager Agent 5.0 Downloads 

RSA Access Manager Server instances are not available for download unless attached to a licence.   You should open a Support case and someone will assist you immediately. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
RandyGalbraith
Beginner
Beginner

Hi Everyone,

I asked this question about 1 week ago and so far no response. Is there another area where I should post this? Any other suggestions on how to obtain development copies of these products would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

-Randy

0 Likes

RSA Access Manager Agents are downloadable for anyone who has an RSA Link Account.

RSA Access Manager Agent 5.0 Downloads 

RSA Access Manager Server instances are not available for download unless attached to a licence.   You should open a Support case and someone will assist you immediately. 

0 Likes

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your reply. When I follow your link it brings up a page that says "Unauthorized." I'm confident the employer has a license for these products. I will ask folks on our side for the license information and then open a support case.

Kind regards,

-Randy

0 Likes