Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
RSA® Certification Program
The RSA Proven Professional Certification Program offers technology professionals the knowledge, skills and credentials necessary to become a trusted adviser in deploying and maintaining RSA security system platforms.
The ECCAPT consists of entire network segments that replicate an enterprise network — this is not a computer game simulation, this is an accurate representation of an enterprise network that will present the latest challenges Licensed Penetration Tester (Master) Licensed Penetration Tester (Master) to the pen tester. Since the targets and technology continue to change, the ECCAPT is dynamic and machines and defenses will be added as they are observed in the wild. Finally, the targets and segments are progressive in nature, once you get into one machine and or segment, the next one will challenge you even more.
Finally, the ranges are designed to teach professional-level skills to identify the attack surface of targets within a required time frame and, once this has been accomplished, to gain access to the machines and escalate privileges as required. The greater the variety of targets you encounter with and without defenses, the better of a professional penetration tester you will become. The practical environment ranges progress in difficulty and reflect real enterprise network architecture. This environment includes defenses and challenges which you must defeat and overcome.
This training format has helped thousands of penetration testers globally and is proven to be effective. Everything presented in the course is through an enterprise network environment that must be attacked, exploited, evaded, and defended.
• Penetration Testers
• Network Administrators
• IT Auditors
• Information Security Engineers
• Security Consultants
3 days (ILT)
Eligibility Criteria To be eligible to apply to sit for the LPT (Master) Exam, candidate must either:
• Hold an ECSA / ECSA (Practical) or LPT certification in good standing (Your USD100 application fee will be waived);
• or Have a minimum of 2 years working experience in pentesting (You will need to pay USD100 as a non-refundable application fee);
• or Have any other approved industry certifications such as OSCP or GPEN cert (You will need to pay USD100 as a non-refundable application fee)
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Demonstrate a repeatable and measurable approach to penetration testing.
• Perform advanced techniques and attacks to identify SQL injection, cross site scripting (XSS), LFI, RFI vulnerabilities in web applications.
• Submit a professional and industry accepted report that achieves management and technical buy-in