The RSA Proven Professional Certification Program offers technology professionals the knowledge, skills and credentials necessary to become a trusted adviser in deploying and maintaining RSA security system platforms.
EC-Council’s CCISO Program has certified leading information security professionals around the world. A core group of high-level information security executives, the CCISO Advisory Board, contributed by forming the foundation of the program and outlining the content that would be covered by the exam, body of knowledge, and training. Some members of the Board contributed as authors, others as exam writers, others as quality assurance checks, and still others as trainers. Each segment of the program was developed with the aspiring CISO in mind and looks to transfer the knowledge of seasoned professionals to the next generation in the areas that are most critical in the development and maintenance of a successful information security program. The Certified CISO (CCISO) program is the first of its kind training and certification program aimed at producing top-level information security executives. The CCISO does not focus solely on technical knowledge but on the application of information security management principles from an executive management point of view. The program was developed by sitting CISOs for current and aspiring CISOs.
• Security professionals seeking to prove their readiness for executive positions.
• Existing CISOs who want to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in the profession
5 days (ILT)
Applicants who would like to sit for the CCISO Exam will be required to fill out and return the Exam Eligibility Application proving that in addition to the training, they also have 5 years of IS management experience in 3 of the 5 CCISO Domains. Once that application has been approved, instructions for purchasing a Pearson VUE voucher will be issued.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Drivers that Influence Governance
• Corporate Governance Activities
• Information Security Governance Activities
• Governance and Ethical Decision Making
• Risk Management
• Risk Treatment
• Risk Management Frameworks
• Audit Management
• Information Security Portfolio/Program/Project Management
• Security Operations
• Access Control
• Physical Security
• Network and Communications Security
• Threat & Vulnerability Management
• System and Application Security
• Encryption Concepts and Technology
• Strategic Planning
• Financial Management
• Vendor Risk Management
Risk Management, Controls, and Audit Management
Security Program Management and Operations
IS Core Concepts
Strategic Planning, Finance, and Vendor Management