4. Verify the CentOS version on the appliance where the patch will be applied by connecting to the appliance via SSH as the root user and issuing the uname -a command. NOTE: CentOS 5 appliances will display el5 in the version, whereas CentOS 6 will display el6.
5. If necessary, install the appropriate CentOS GPG certificate from the CentOS repository.
10. Verify that the new version has been installed by issuing the following command:
rpm -qa | grep glibc
11. Remove the RPM files from the /tmp directory.
12. Exit to return to the tablus user.
13. Type the command tabmenu to get into the tablus menu.
14. Choose Option 6 then Option 2 to reboot the appliance or virtual machine. CAUTION: If the appliance or virtual machine is an Interceptor or ICAP server then there will be a service interruption for end-users.
15. Apply for all other appliances and/or virtual machines running RSA DLP 9.5.x or 9.6.x.