My small recommendations/requests:
1. In the event viewer, give the user the ability to search for the IP, or by typing in the name/IP the drop down goes to that IP. If you have over 500 routers it is difficult to search through a drop down. Can't sort when you choose multiple either. I know we have advanced filters but that is not really the point.
2. ability to pull historical logs from a windows device when you initially add it as a service
3. GUI for lsmaint commands that you can run within the envision UI
1) Have you tried using Event Explorer client? That will allow you to directly filter on the IP Address of the Event Source.
2) Noted, but be aware that under any circumstances we would only ever be able to pull what currently exists in the event logs at the time the Windows Server had first been added.
3) Not quite sure what you're after here, but are you aware that you can launch any command line option at all via the scheduler service in the enVision GUI?
Matt, thank you for responding. I have tried the EE client, just in my opinion in the UI that you should be able to search directly for it instead of opening up another application.
2. Do you know why this is?
3. I'm familiar with all the command line options but other members of my team aren't. Something as important as deleting data shouldn't be left to command line interpretation, but just my .02.